Subsidies and Grants
At C&D Rural we offer a comprehensive advisory service on the Basic Payment Scheme as well as other available grants.
Our experienced land agents also offer assistance with applications and claims for various environmental grant schemes in both Scotland and England and can advise on compliance issues, applications and eligibility.
Basic Payment Scheme
We offer a full range of services to help farmers with Basic Payment Scheme (BPS) applications in both Scotland and England:-
- Completion of annual Basic Payment Scheme application forms
- Registration of new businesses for the BPS
- Mapping and registration of land for BPS
- Resolution of land registration, mapping and entitlements issues
- Advice on “greening” requirements for arable land
- Transfer and acquisition of entitlements
- Liaising on your behalf with the RPA/SGRPID
- Checking claim and Entitlements statements
- Advice on LFASS stocking levels
We are able to assist clients in England with applications under the three main strands of Countryside Stewardship:-
- The four Wildlife Offers, for which the application period is 18th February to 31st July;
- Mid Tier for which the application period is 18th February to 31st July (but for which an application pack must be requested by 31st May)
- Hedgerows and Boundaries Capital Grants for which the application period is 18th February to 30th April.
For clients in Scotland, we can assist with applications under the Agri-Environmental Climate Scheme 2019. The application window for AECS runs from 16 January to 12 April. Applications for Slurry Storage can be made during the main AECS window (16 January – 12 April), however, the deadline for standalone slurry store applications is 26 June.