Farm Business Advisory
In a rapidly changing world, professional advice on all aspects of your business can be hugely beneficial.
Working together with other trusted professionals, our experienced team at C&D can provide confidential and professional advice to help our clients meet their business objectives both in the short and long term.
Having C&D at the heart of your business helps to ensure that every decision is taken with a rounded approach and your objectives at the forefront.
Across our business we can advise on:
- Landlord and tenant matters
- Handle utility claims,
- Advise on unlocking development potential including planning advisory
- Assess alternative use potential e.g. forestry, renewables and other diversification.
- Advising on management structure and succession planning
- Creating strategic plans to achieve an end objective
- Assist with tax planning alongside an accountant
- Provide advice on maximising value in terms of a sale/purchase and estate management
- Co-ordinate various personnel to develop more structured management
- Act as a sounding board for regular (eg. quarterly) management/board meetings