Terms & Conditions
- Competition will run from 1/3/2022 – 31/5/2022. Properties will have to be first advertised to the market by C&D Rural between 1/3/2022 and 31/5/2022 to be eligible for the competition.
- The competition prize is a standard package house listing courtesy of C&D Rural, capped at a maximum value of £2,500 + VAT. The prize does not include the cost of the Home Report, EPC or other items which carry an additional cost such as, but not limited to drone photography, printed brochures or printed press advertising for which vendors, where applicable, will still be responsible for the cost.
- The prize will be paid by either a reduction in the sale fee upon completion of the sale of a value equivalent to our agreed sale fee up to a maximum of £2,500. In the event that the successful vendor’s sale has completed prior to the closing date of the competition, a refund of our standard agency fee, up to a maximum od £2,500 will be paid by Bank transfer within 7 days of the date the competition is drawn. Where there is more than one beneficial owner, all interested parties will be required to confirm the bank details for payment within the 7 days or the prize will be passed to the next randomly selected winner.
- The competition prize will remain valid for one use and may only be used on a property within the following postcode areas: DG1, DG2, DG3, DG4, DG5, DG6, DG7, DG10, DG11, DG12, DG13, DG14, DG16, CA2, CA1, CA3, CA5, CA4, CA6, CA8, TD9, TD8, TD7
- To obtain entry to the competition, a customer must like the Facebook page and the Facebook post advertising the campaign.
- The winners will be drawn after the competition ends and contacted directly, as well as in a comment on the Facebook post. If C&D Rural are unable to contact the winner within 3 days or should a winner be unable to accept their prize, C&D Rural reserves the right to award that prize to an alternative winner, drawn in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- The winner will be drawn at random.
- This prize draw is open to residents of the UK excluding Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland residents, aged 18 years or over, except employees of C&D Auction Marts Ltd or C&D Rural, their families or anyone else professionally associated with the draw.
- The winners may be required to participate in reasonable publicity on behalf of C&D Rural.
- Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of C&D Rural and accordingly C&D Rural may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to C&D Rural as a result thereof.
- Facebook are not a sponsor of this contest and bears no responsibility or liability for the administration, operating, judging or conduct of this contest, or for the fulfilment of prizes associated with this promotion.
- C&D Rural reserves the right to end the competition at any time.
C&D Rural is a trading name of C&D Auction Marts Ltd.Back to Archive