Graduate/ newly qualified land agent
Due to continued growth and expansion, C&D Rural are seeking a Graduate or Newly Qualified land agent to join their busy Cumbrian office. The role offers exceptional opportunities for growth and development and will involve assisting with the provision of a broad range of land agency professional services to clients in both Scotland and England including, but not exclusively,
- Grant scheme advisory and completion of Basic Payment Scheme applications, Stewardship and other grant scheme applications.
- Compensation claims for landowners and land occupiers
- Landlord and Tenant matters, principally acting for Tenant farmers
- Management of small estates and land
- Arrangement of annual grazing and mowing licences
- Advisory on Forestry and Renewables
- Valuations across a broad spectrum of residential, rural and commercial property for probate, secured lending and other purposes.
- Sales advice and managing the sales process of residential, rural and commercial property including market appraisals, preparation of particulars, accompanying viewings and managing the sale to completion. Completion of required statutory forms for farms and land.
An agricultural background would be beneficial.
C&D Rural are the land agency arm of C&D Auction Marts Ltd and operate from Lakeside, Longtown with a large client base across Cumbria and Southern Scotland with a diverse range of work.Back to Archive